Recipe by Kristen in Chicago
I like this recipe because it is very easy to make and it tastes great. This is a great recipe to take to parties.
Top Review by 'Lil Southern Belle
Very nice! I used cooked chicken instead of canned (personal preference), and added 1 Tbsp. minced garlic, and 1 C. shredded colby-jack. I served this on top of Spanish rice, with corn and rolls. It made for an interseting new twist on Mexican night! Thanks for a great recipe!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 medium onion, minced (more or less depending on your tastes)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together except for the Parmesan cheese.
- Spread mixture in a shallo, medium-sized, ovenproof dish (a quiche dish works well).
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers along side.