Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like this recipe because it is very easy to make and it tastes great. This is a great recipe to take to parties.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 medium onion, minced (more or less depending on your tastes)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients together except for the Parmesan cheese.
- Spread mixture in a shallo, medium-sized, ovenproof dish (a quiche dish works well).
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers along side.
Very nice! I used cooked chicken instead of canned (personal preference), and added 1 Tbsp. minced garlic, and 1 C. shredded colby-jack. I served this on top of Spanish rice, with corn and rolls. It made for an interseting new twist on Mexican night! Thanks for a great recipe!
This dip tastes like chicken enchiladas. It is so good! A huge success at out TX/OU party!!
Tasty, but needs some additional seasoning. I also used leftover roast chicken instead of canned, and I added some minced garlic, a little chopped jalapeno and a handful of shredded cheddar to the mixture, then topping with parmesan and a sprinkling of paprika. I served this during an impromptu football-watching party with very hearty pita crisps. Thanks :)