Recipe by Oolala
Different from the others posted here. I had this in my recipe box and thought I'd share. Serve over rice.
- 1 teaspoon good seasons Italian salad dressing mix, half a packet
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese, whipped with
- 1⁄3 cup sauterne
- parsley, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet combine the dressing mix with the butter.
- Brown the chicken in this blend until golden and then place the chicken in a baking dish.
- Blend the soup, cream cheese and sauterne and spoon over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour in a 325 degree F. oven; basting twice.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over rice.