Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken and artichokes go wonderfully together. I like to make this because artichokes are one vegetable DH loves.
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup (2 cans)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichokes, chopped (not marinaded)
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups buttered bread crumbs
- Combine soup, mayo, mustard and lemon juice in blender.
- Pour over the chokes and chopped chicken which have been arranged evenly in a greased 9"x13" baking pan.
- Top with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.