1 hr 20 mins
From Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 11 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1Cut a pocket into each chicken breast.
- 2In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Add chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
- 3For stuffing, combine bread crumbs, onion, poultry seasoning and salt. Add 2 tablespoons butter and water, toss until bread is moistened.
- 4Fill the pocket of each piece of chicken. Use a toothpick to secure stuffing.
- 5Dip the chicken in the remaining melted butter and place in a baking dish. Drizzle any remaining butter over the chicken.
- 6Bake chicken at 325 for 50-60 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 7Meanwhile for sauce, in a skillet saute the mushrooms and onion in butter until tender.
- 8Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- 9Push the mushroom mixture to the side and stir flour into the butter.
- 10Reduce heat to low, stir in cream, sour cream, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until mixture thickens. Serve over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 890.7
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.3 g
- Saturated Fat 35.2 g
- Cholesterol 230.4 mg
- Sodium 1626.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 36.8 g