Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great yuletide themed appetizer to serve at your Christmas Party. An added bonus, no cooking required, just an overnight chill in the frig to firm up! Happy Holidays!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- Beat cream cheese and cheddar cheese in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Place a drinking glass in center of serving platter.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of cheese mixture around glass, just touching outer edge of glass to form ring; smooth with spatula.
- Remove glass.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and additional red bell pepper.
- Serve with assorted crackers and breadsticks.