Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I first had this at a local restaurant and tried to make it but failed. Something was just not right. Then one day while I was reading one of my cookbooks, I came across this recipe and tried it. This is it!! It is very tasty and good on crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 3 (8 ounce) packageswispride cheddar cheese spread
- 2 ounces jars pimientos, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, minced
- Bring all the cheeses to room temperature.
- Combine them and beat with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add pimentos, onion, and green pepper.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve with a variety of crackers.
- Best if brought to room temperature before serving.
- Packed in crocks and tightly sealed with plastic wrap, it will keep for several weeks.
- I sometimes wash the Wispride containers right away and pack some in the three that are there and freeze them--it freezes pretty well.