Recipe by Kellie in SLO
I am always asked to bring this to parties around the holidays. I usually end up making 2 logs as they tend to go very quickly.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion (about 1 small)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup finely snipped fresh parsley or 1⁄3 cup chopped nuts (I use both)
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley and nuts.
- Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) about 1 min or until cheeses are softened.
- Beat cheese mixture on low speed until blended.
- Beat on medium speed about 1 min scraping bowl constantly until fluffy.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape cheese mixture into 6-inch log shape, using waxed paper; roll in parsley/nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
- Serve with crackers.