Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can prepare this 2 days ahead, and refrigerate until ready to use, just make sure that it is well wrapped, as it will absorb any fridge odors very easily.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crushed salted soda cracker
- 1 hard-boiled egg, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped sweet pickle
- 1⁄3 cup minced green onion
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet green peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon chopped stuffed olives
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, crackers, egg, pickle, onion, mayo, green pepper, pimiento and olives.
- Using hands or wooden spoon, mash until well combined and holding together.
- Form into a 12-inch log.
- Wrap in wax paper, and refrigerate for minimum of 1 hour, or up to 2 days (well wrapped).