1/3 Photos of Party Cheese Bread
I found this in Simple and Delicious and it truly fits the title! A huge hit at a get together and so simple to prepare. I hope you enjoy it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, mustard, garlic powder and onion powder then set aside.
- 2Cut bread diagonally into 1-inch slices to within a 1/2-inch of the bottom of the loaf (DO NOT cut all the way through). Repeat cuts in opposite direction.
- 3Arrange cheese slices in the cuts then drizzle butter mixture over the bread.
- 4Wrap loaf in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 350F for 15 minutes then uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.9
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.9 mg
- Sodium 885.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g