Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very simple to make and taste soooo much better than those store bought ones and costs a lot less too
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped red pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash crushed red pepper red pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add cheddar and mix until well blended, add remaining ingredients except walnuts, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Shape into a ball or 2 sm balls and roll in walnuts.
- Serve with crackers.