Top Review by MarielC
This is the classic Philly Cream Cheese ball. It's very good. I always leave out the peppers because I don't like them and I double the onion. It's easy to make and tasty. If there is any left over you can reshape what's left and roll in nuts again.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- to taste pecans or to taste walnuts, Finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese, mixing until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Chill for 1/2-1 hour and then form into a ball.
- Roll ball in the chopped nuts until well covered.
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve. Can be made up to 48 hrs prior to serving.