- 6 lbs skirt steaks
- 12 cloves garlic, mashed
- 4 bunches cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 onions, diced
- red pepper flakes
- 4 lemons, juice of
- 1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup cooking sherry
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- fillet the skirt steaks into thin flat pieces.
- lay steaks flat onto large cookie sheet.
- Pour wine or sherry, and lemon juice over steaks.
- Heavily season each side with all the seasoning, then rub the seasoning into surface of the steaks.
- Remove steaks to large baggies, and chill for 2-3 days before bbq.
- (put the squeezed lemons into each bag) bbq 5 minutes each side, remove to hot platter.
- Serve with re-fried beans, guacamole, and spanish rice.