1/7 Photos of Party Bruschetta
Sometimes simple is best! These have lots of flavor and are easy to eat since they don't get messy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice baguette into 1/2" slices on an angle.
- 2Pour olive oil into a shallow bowl, like a small cereal bowl.
- 3Dip each slice into the olive oil and place on a cookie sheet.
- 4Holding your hand very high, dust a tiny amount of kosher salt over the bruschetta. (Better to skip this step then to do too much. I would skip this step also if you only have regular table salt.).
- 5Cut the roma tomatoes in quarters and remove all of the seeds. Then dice them into 1/4" pieces.
- 6Sprinkle the diced tomato on the bruschetta. There should be no more than 4-5 pieces of tomato on each.
- 7Put no more than 2-3 pieces of basil on each bruschetta.
- 8Dust each piece with shredded parmesan cheese if desired.
- 9Broil for just a minute or two, watching carefully. They can go from just right to burnt in a flash!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 136.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g