Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
- 1 bunch scallion
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh parsley
- 2 cans whole pimientos
- 2 cloves garlic
- salad oil
- vinegar (3 to 1 part ratio)
- dry mustard
- ground red pepper
- 5 lbs shrimp, shelled,cleaned and steamed
- Finely chop the vegetables in a food processor or blender.
- Add them to the oil/ vinegar mixture and mix well.
- Season to taste with the other seasonings.
- Pour the mixture over shrimp, turning several times.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours, mixing occasionally.
- Drain the liquid to serve.
- Serve with toothpicks or cocktail sticks.