24 hrs 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop the vegetables in a food processor or blender.
- 2Add them to the oil/ vinegar mixture and mix well.
- 3Season to taste with the other seasonings.
- 4Pour the mixture over shrimp, turning several times.
- 5Refrigerate for at least 24 hours, mixing occasionally.
- 6Drain the liquid to serve.
- 7Serve with toothpicks or cocktail sticks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Animal Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 115.2 mg
- Sodium 114.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: