Cook1 hr 15 mins
I just put this together tonight on the fly, came out surprisingly delicious!! I thought I would post it because I know the majority of time I'm on here, I'm looking for something simple and delicious ;-)
- Mix beef, onion, green pepper, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, egg and spices together in large bowl.
- Heat marinara sauce on Med-Low.
- Form meatballs by hand and drop into sauce (raw). Mixture should yield 12 - 20 meatballs (depending on size).
- Let meatballs cook in sauce at least fifteen minutes before stirring, so as not to break the meatballs up in the sauce.
- Allow to simmer, covered, at least one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to box directions, drain and serve. Top with meatballs and sauce.