1/1 Photo of Parsnip & Sweet Potatoes Roasted
Looking through my veggie bin a saw a sweet potato & a couple of parsnips and I was reminded of two good recipes that I tried recently -Roasted Parsnips & Carrots by Mean Chef and Sweet Potato Rosti by KJ so I thought why not try Parsnips and sweet potato - This recipe is the result. I like to bake the veggies on a baking stone covered with parchment but a cookie sheet will do
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the prepared parsnips in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain well.
- 2Spread the veggies out in a single layer on paper towels.
- 3Spray lightly with veggie oil.
- 4Sprinkle with the garlic powder, Cajun spice mix& salt/pepper.
- 5Transfer the veggies to a baking stone or cookie sheet, single layer.
- 6Bake in 350f oven for 20 minutes, sprinkle with the soy sauce return to oven for a further 10 minutes minutes or until tender.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsnip & Sweet Potatoes Roasted
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 521.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: