1/1 Photo of Parsnip Pencil Fries With Spicy Curry Dipping Sauce
These are get for dinner or as appetizers. If spice is not your thing, use a mild curry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel parsnips; cut into 2 x 1/2-inch sticks.
- 2In bowl, toss together parsnips, oil, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
- 3Bake on greased baking sheet in 425 degree oven, turning occasionally, for 30 to 40 minutes or until browned and tender.
- 4In small bowl, stir together yogurt, curry paste and green onion. Serve sauce with parsnip fries.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsnip Pencil Fries With Spicy Curry Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 26.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g