Creamy & delicious - I'm not a fan of parsnips but this soup is good! If you fancy an extra little kick, add a touch of curry powder (Curried Parsnip & Honey Soup!) but I prefer it without! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potato, garlic, parsnips and onion in a casserole dish / large pot over a medium heat and saute in some olive oil for a few minutes.
- 2Add the stock and let simmer for approx 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked through.
- 3Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.
- 4Return to the pot and add the honey, cream & seasoning. Stir well, simmer for a further 20 mins & then enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsnip & Honey Soup
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 18.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: