Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love soup. Nothing in this to feel guilty about - and it feels so gourmet. Even better? Just a handful of ingredients. Enjoy!
- Spray large pan and heat. Saute parsnips and onion for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the stock and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, trim broccoli and cut into small florets. Add to pan and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, until veggies are tender.
- Let cool slightly and puree with food processor. Season with pepper to taste, add the corn and bleu cheese.
- Heat gently for about 5 minutes until corn is tender and cheese has melted.