1/1 Photo of Parsnip and Herb Crisps
Saw these in a magazine from my local supermarket. The pic looks really good, so going to have to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parsnips and slice into rounds, as thinly as possible.
- 2Heat 1 cm of sunflower oil in a large frying pan and add suitable amount of chips for your pan.
- 3Fry for about a minute, turning once, until crisp and golden.
- 4Lift out with a draining spoon and leave on a paper towel while you cook the rest.
- 5Sprinkle with salt or other seasoning to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsnip and Herb Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 770.8
- Calories from Fat 784
- Total Fat 87.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: