Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Saw these in a magazine from my local supermarket. The pic looks really good, so going to have to try it!
- Parsnips and slice into rounds, as thinly as possible.
- Heat 1 cm of sunflower oil in a large frying pan and add suitable amount of chips for your pan.
- Fry for about a minute, turning once, until crisp and golden.
- Lift out with a draining spoon and leave on a paper towel while you cook the rest.
- Sprinkle with salt or other seasoning to serve.
These are fab I use a potato peeler to strip it and dep fry these - I then toss a mix of curry powder and salt and give it a mix through - lovely!!
These were really good and fun too. The kids enjoyed them. I did not fry them however, I coated them with oil and herbs and roasted in a 425 degree oven till crisp. Turned out awesome.
Photo Tag 2008 ~ These are excellent! I used just one parsnip as I made them for myself. I sprinkled parsley on them with the salt. I should have made more!