Recipe by Pink Penguin
A mild curry with a bit of a difference. Even though the recipe doesn't call for it i like to roast the parsnips as it adds a bit of texture to the meal. You can use your leftover parnips from your sunday roast.Also freezes well.
- 200 g parsnips, diced
- 200 g courgettes, diced
- 150 g onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons korma paste
- 100 ml single cream
- 100 g creamed coconut
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Parboil the parsnip and roast till them turn golden.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onions and courgettes, fry for 5 minutes
- Add the korma paste and cook for another 2 minutes
- Add the single cream the creamed coconut, along with the parsnips.
- Allow to simmer for 2 mins on a low heat.
- Finally add the coriander and garnish with sliced almonds.