- 1360.77 g small red potatoes, peeled
- 14.79 ml parsley flakes
- 7.39 ml sweet Hungarian paprika
- 118.29 ml butter
- 2.46-4.92 ml kosher salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the potatoes.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in large bowl.
- Melt the butter, stir in parlsey, paprika and salt.
- Mix well and finish off with a few grinds of black pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.