Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a Penzey's Spice recipe I picked up while in Dallas. A great recipe for a real meat and potatoes meal.
- 1360.77 g small red potatoes, peeled
- 14.79 ml parsley flakes
- 7.39 ml sweet Hungarian paprika
- 118.29 ml butter
- 2.46-4.92 ml kosher salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the potatoes.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in large bowl.
- Melt the butter, stir in parlsey, paprika and salt.
- Mix well and finish off with a few grinds of black pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.
Fast, easy, delicious! Made as posted and will definitely make again. thank you!
Paula, these potatoes are wonderful!!! I tried making parsley potatoes in the past from scratch, but they never seemed to pick up any flavor. I finally resorted to using caned baby potatoes. However your recipe has changed all that. My kids stated at dinner tonight that these potatoes were the best ever. The only thing I regret is I over cooked my potatoes slightly. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made and reviewed for the 57th AUS/NZ Recipe Swap.
Just like my Mom's. Excellent as is!