- 3 lbs small red potatoes, peeled
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the potatoes.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in large bowl.
- Melt the butter, stir in parlsey, paprika and salt.
- Mix well and finish off with a few grinds of black pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.