Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Super easy side dish, that takes little time, and tastes great with any meat dish or is great on veggie only nights.
- 1 lb new potato (washed and scrubbed)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Dice potatoes into 1 inch pieces. I leave the skin on, but you can remove if you like.
- Place potatoes and 1/4 cup water in microwave safe dish with lid. Vent lid, microwave on high about 5 minutes.
- Potatoes should be soft, but not mushy.
- Drain off water, add other ingredients and mix until butter melts.
- Put back in microwave for about 2 minutes.
I loved the simplicity of these. Very tasty!
Easy peasy! This is a good side to make when you don't have much time. And it goes with just about anything. Made for Photo Tag Game.
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written. They were enjoyed by the whole family. I like making my side dishes in the microwave. Made for Spring PAC 2009.