- 1 lb new potato (washed and scrubbed)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice potatoes into 1 inch pieces. I leave the skin on, but you can remove if you like.
- Place potatoes and 1/4 cup water in microwave safe dish with lid. Vent lid, microwave on high about 5 minutes.
- Potatoes should be soft, but not mushy.
- Drain off water, add other ingredients and mix until butter melts.
- Put back in microwave for about 2 minutes.