1/2 Photos of Parslied Mushroom Patties
Tasty vegetarian patties, serve in a toasted bun or pita bread, with melted cheese if desired, or as a side dish. (This is an old one, i think from Better Homes and Gardens)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 3 cups fresh mushrooms, about 8 oz,coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb (your choice)
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, mushrooms, flour, bread crumbs, onion, jalepeno, if using, parsley and pepper; mix well.
- 2In a 10 inch, nonstick, frypan, heat oil over medium high heat.
- 3Using 1/3 cup mixture for each patty, shape mixture into 3 1/2 inch patties.
- 4Using a spatula, place 4 patties at a time into hot oil in frypan.
- 5Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side till brown.
- 6Remove from frypan; drain on paper towels.
- 7Keep warm in oven.
- 8Cook and drain remaining patties.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parslied Mushroom Patties
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 69.8 mg
- Sodium 161.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g