Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Lemony, buttery potatoes make a great side dish.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Cook potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Combine butter, lemon juice and parsley.
- Pour on top of the potatoes and toss to coat.
Thank you for a lovely simple potato dish. Next time I make this I will try adding some crushed garlic or some garlic pepper just because we are garlic-a-holics in our house LOL. Cheers & happy happy cooking from JenT
Last night, we had this dish with steak and a garden salad. It truly was a lovely side dish. So very easy to make. I used fresh parsley and real butter. This dish really complimenetd the steak. We will be keeping this recipe. Thank you again for another lovely hassel free recipe.
These were wonderful. I cut the butter to 5 T. and added lemon zest. I also mashed the potatoes coarsely with a masher just to give them a little more texture. We needed salt on these. Great dish, everyone loved them!