Recipe by Sharon123
Extra special served with Hungarian Roast Chicken with Horseradish Sauce. This recipe comes from The Food Network Kitchens cookbook, that I won when I played in Iron Chef game. Enjoy!
Top Review by ElaineAnn
I used wide Amish noodles and they cooked up so well in the parsley-butter sauce. These were scrumptious with Recipe #413336 and Recipe #77943 . Thanks for sharing a super recipe Sharon, Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- kosher salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 4 -6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into bits
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat and salt generously.
- Add the noodles and cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 5 minutes.
- Ladle 1/4 cup of the noodle cooking water into a medium skillet. Whisk in the butter bit by bit over low heat, letting each piece melt completely before adding the next, to make a creamy sauce.
- Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the noodles, toss with the sauce, and serve immediately. Enjoy!