- 1 lb carrot, peeled and sliced (or 1 lb baby carrots)
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam/boil carrots in salted water until fork-tender; drain.
- In empty saucepan, heat butter over med-high heat until browning and nutty-smelling; remove from heat.
- Add drained carrots to the saucepan of browned butter; sprinkle with parsley, tarragon and salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.