1/1 Photo of Parsley's Meatloaves
I'm not a fan of meatloaf, but this recipe that I came up with is really good and flavorful. The cheese really makes it good. My family loves it, too.
My Private Note
mini lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef, and ground veal mix can add ground pork too
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups homestyle herb seasoned stuffing mix (such as Stove Top)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
- 2Combine remaining meatloaf ingredients and mix thoroughly with clean hands.
- 3Shape into 4 equal-sized mini loaves and place into 13" x 9" baking pan.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients. Spoon sauce evenly over the loaves.
- 5Bake at 350 for about 45-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsley's Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.9
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 140.3 mg
- Sodium 947.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix