Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I'm not a fan of meatloaf, but this recipe that I came up with is really good and flavorful. The cheese really makes it good. My family loves it, too.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, and ground veal mix can add ground pork too
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups homestyle herb seasoned stuffing mix (such as Stove Top)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 cups ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (can use yellow)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
- Combine remaining meatloaf ingredients and mix thoroughly with clean hands.
- Shape into 4 equal-sized mini loaves and place into 13" x 9" baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients. Spoon sauce evenly over the loaves.
- Bake at 350 for about 45-50 minutes.
Good! I doubled the recipe, making one batch of individual meat loaves and a large loaf pan size which I wrapped and froze after baking. Used an organic herb stuffing mix, otherwise all as stated. The family enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
We loved this. This has a great flavor and easy to put together. I follow the recipe ingredients as stated. I went ahead and crushed the croutons even though it didn't say to. Made for 1,2,3 Hit wonders tag 2007.
we liked this, added chilli flakes and gresh ginger garlic. very moist and tasty