Recipe by *Parsley*
I'm not a fan of meatloaf, but this recipe that I came up with is really good and flavorful. The cheese really makes it good. My family loves it, too.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Good! I doubled the recipe, making one batch of individual meat loaves and a large loaf pan size which I wrapped and froze after baking. Used an organic herb stuffing mix, otherwise all as stated. The family enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, and ground veal mix can add ground pork too
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups homestyle herb seasoned stuffing mix (such as Stove Top)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 cups ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (can use yellow)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
- Combine remaining meatloaf ingredients and mix thoroughly with clean hands.
- Shape into 4 equal-sized mini loaves and place into 13" x 9" baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients. Spoon sauce evenly over the loaves.
- Bake at 350 for about 45-50 minutes.