Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I usually make this for picnics/potlucks, etc. Sometimes I vary the types and amounts of veggies.
- 16 ounces rotini corkscrew macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked, cooled and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, cubed into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 lb button mushroom, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 large orange bell peppers or 1 large yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 cup large black olives, drained and halved
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large cortland apple, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 8 ounces light Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Catalina dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- In a small bowl, mix together salad dressings, sugar, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- In a very large mixing bowl, combine pasta, chicken, cheese, and all other chopped ingredients. Toss to mix. Pour salad dressing mixture over top. Toss to coat well. Chill. Best if eaten same day or next day.