Recipe by Lambkyns
A friend of mine served this delicious dish last night and was more than pleased to share her recipe. It's a keeper for us!
Top Review by mianbao
I'm glad I found this recipe. It's delicious. I followed it pretty strictly, but added more parsley. I love parsley, so didn't think the salad needed anything else. Thank you for sharing this with us.
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup sweet red peppers or 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions or 2 tablespoons white onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, more to taste
- salt and pepper (to taste)