Shirl (J) 831's Note:
This recipe was in the August edition of my Carolina Country Magazine. This makes a large salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups cubed provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar or 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1Cook tortellini according to package; drain and rinse under cold water.
- 2Place in a large bowl; add the next eight ingredients.
- 3In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well.
- 4Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- 5Cover and chill till served.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsley Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.6
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 413.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 20.1 g