Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was in the August edition of my Carolina Country Magazine. This makes a large salad.
Make and share this Parsley Tortellini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed provolone cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1⁄2 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar or 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cook tortellini according to package; drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place in a large bowl; add the next eight ingredients.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill till served.