Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
On a hot summer day or cool winter nights this salad is always delightful. The pasta is infused with light vinaigrette and tasty flavours of parsley, sundried tomatoes, garlic and red pepper, then topped with fresh Parmesan cheese.
- 227 g un-cooked pasta
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, cut to small pieces
- sea salt
- freshly ground organic gf black pepper
- 1 red pepper, slice
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped organic fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- In a large bowl combine cooled pasta, red pepper and sundried tomatoes.
- In another bowl whisk together all the dressing ingredients, then add to pasta and combine well. Add Parmesan cheese, sea salt, black pepper and stir until all the pasta is well coated.
- For best results Refrigerate salad overnight. Stir couple of times while the pasta is marinating. Bring to room temperature before serving and top with some fresh parmesan cheese.