Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
sounded interesting, haven't tried it myself.If someone does let me know how it is.
- 2 bunches parsley
- 2 shallots
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- 2 scallions
- 4 large tomatoes
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- Wash the parsley in cold water and strip leaves from stalks.
- Coarsely chop the parsley.
- Then peel and dice the shallots.
- Mix tog.
- heavy cream, cream cheese, lemon juice, parsley and diced shallots.
- Season to taste salt and pepper.
- Peel scallions, cut into thin rings.
- Dice 2 tomatoes, season with salt and cayenne to taste, mix with scallions.
- Cut remaining 2 tomatoes into 1/2" slices.
- Cover them with the parsley spread and top with the tomato scallion mixture.