A delightful delicate sauce for white fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a pan, but do not allow it to brown, then add the flour and stir until smooth.
- 2Cook over a gentle heat for 2-3 minutes stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat and add the liquid, little by little, stirring after each addition to prevent any lumps forming.
- 4Bring the sauce to the boil, stirring continuously.
- 5Add the parsley, salt and pepper and cook gently for a further 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsley Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 78.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g