Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This appeared in the Moroccan special FOOD column of the Weekend magazine dated April 8th 2005. Enjoy!
- 1 bunch of wide leaf Italian parsley, washed, steamed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 large Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted and halved
- 1 large tomatoes, washed and chopped (optional)
- Put all the ingredients, except for the olives, in a salad bowl and toss.
- You may add tomato for variety.
- Garnish with olives and serve immediately.