- 8 ounces chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, toss together parsley, onions, garlic, olives and tomatoes.
- In a separate small bowl or cup, mix together lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper; drizzle over the salad.
- Place in a serving bowl and place egg slices on top.