Recipe by Kim1
These are so good and easy to make. I love to make this with my Swiss Mushroom Chicken.
Top Review by Bev
Kim your parsley red potatoes are delightful! I made according to your instructions for perfectly tender potatoes. I am serving with a roast and a side of carrots. Thank you for this lovely new side dish that I will be adding to my list of regulars!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh parsley, minced, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a strip of peel around the middle of each potato if desired; set aside.
- In large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Stir in broth and 3/4 cup parsley, bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining parsley.