These are so good and easy to make. I love to make this with my Swiss Mushroom Chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a strip of peel around the middle of each potato if desired; set aside.
- 2In large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- 3Stir in broth and 3/4 cup parsley, bring to a boil.
- 4Add potatoes.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 6Sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsley Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 299.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g