Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are so good and easy to make. I love to make this with my Swiss Mushroom Chicken.
Make and share this Parsley Red Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Cut a strip of peel around the middle of each potato if desired; set aside.
- In large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Stir in broth and 3/4 cup parsley, bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining parsley.
Kim your parsley red potatoes are delightful! I made according to your instructions for perfectly tender potatoes. I am serving with a roast and a side of carrots. Thank you for this lovely new side dish that I will be adding to my list of regulars!
Really good taters! I used fresh parsley. I was confused as to whether or not to cover and simmer after adding in the potatoes... I ended up covering for a while and taking the lid off toward the end to dry up the liquid a bit. There were none left!
Very nice! I had larger red potatoes so I quartered them and it took a little bit longer to get tender. We love parsley potatoes so this goes into the rotation of potato recipes!