Recipe by jonesies
Taken from Family Fun. Looks fresh and zingy! Haven't tried it yet, but plan to for the holidays. Note: cook time is refrigeration time.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cups parsley, packed and roughly chopped (about 1 bunch)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives (roughly chopped)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor. (You can also mince the herbs by hand and then mix the ingredients with a fork.)
- Cover and chill the dip in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with cucumber, carrots, green beans, sugar snap peas, jicama, or tortilla chips.