- 2 lbs potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 ounces butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 ounce butter, extra
- to taste paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes; cook in boiling salted water until potatoes are tender.
- Drain and mash well.
- Beat in sour cream, milk, butter and parsley.
- Spoon potato mixture into ovenproof serving dish; rough up top with a fork; pour over extra melted butter; sprinkle with paprika.
- Just before serving, bake in moderate oven 10 - 15 minutes or until heated through.