Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Asparagus to Zucchini, A guide to Cooking Farm Fresh Seasonal Produce.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml butter
- 680.38 g potatoes, cubed
- 1 large carrot, cubed
- salt and pepper
- 78.07 ml finely chopped shallot
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium flame.
- Add potatoes and carrots and season generously with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Cook undisturbed 4-5 minutes to brown on one side, then toss and brown again for 4-5 minutes.
- Lower heat, stir in shallots and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Stir in parsley.
My husband and I usually make roasted potatoes or baked potatoes but we love this recipe. This is now our favorite way to make potatoes now.