1/1 Photo of Parsley Potato Carrot Hash
From Asparagus to Zucchini, A guide to Cooking Farm Fresh Seasonal Produce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium flame.
- 2Add potatoes and carrots and season generously with salt and pepper and toss well.
- 3Cook undisturbed 4-5 minutes to brown on one side, then toss and brown again for 4-5 minutes.
- 4Lower heat, stir in shallots and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- 5Stir in parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsley Potato Carrot Hash
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.8
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 53.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g