Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Asparagus to Zucchini, A guide to Cooking Farm Fresh Seasonal Produce.
Make and share this Parsley Potato Carrot Hash recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, cubed
- 1 large carrot, cubed
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium flame.
- Add potatoes and carrots and season generously with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Cook undisturbed 4-5 minutes to brown on one side, then toss and brown again for 4-5 minutes.
- Lower heat, stir in shallots and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Stir in parsley.
My husband and I usually make roasted potatoes or baked potatoes but we love this recipe. This is now our favorite way to make potatoes now.