1/2 Photos of Parsley Pesto With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Elana's Pantry's Note:
Last night, in the mood for something delicious and healthy (in that order), I made pesto using parsley. I always keep parsley in the fridge –it’s a staple for me, as are lemons and garlic. I consider these types of ingredients the building blocks of good food; hence, keeping these items in my kitchen is a must! Top your favorite high-protein, gluten-free pasta with this power packed parsley pesto –parsley is considered a superfood– and you have a dish that not only tastes good, it’s good for you too! Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, place parsley and pulse briefly.
- 2Add sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts, garlic, lemon juice and salt, then pulse until almost smooth.
- 3Drizzle in olive oil and pulse again briefly to incorporate.
- 4Serve with pasta, sesame crackers or walnut crackers.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsley Pesto With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.2
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 591.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g