Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Asparagus to Zucchini, A guide to Cooking Farm Fresh Seasonal Produce.
- cooked pasta
- 1 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 grated parmesan cheese
- sunflower seeds
- While pasta cooks, prepare sauce. Combine parsley, olive oil, herbs, salt, pepper and garlic in food processor. Chop finely.
- Add sour cream and Parmesan; puree.
- Place mixture in saucepan; heat to almost boiling. Serve over pasta and sprinkle with sunflower kernels.