Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in the January 2006 issue of Good Housekeeping.
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon steaks
- Preheat oven to 400. In blender or in food processor, with knife blade attached, puree parsley, oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Cost salmon steaks with parsley mixture. In over-safe 10-inch skillet over high heat, cook salmon until lightly browned on both sides, about 2 minutes.
- Place skillet in over. Roast salmon until just opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.