Recipe by RedheadAblaze
I think I snagged this from one of my random cookbooks I picked up at the grocery store. It's not bad at all if I do say so myself. GREAT for beginners!
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped (dried parsley is also good)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat chicken fillet in flour (May need to cut the chicken first so it's not too thick).
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese & parsley.
- Combine egg and milk in a bowl.
- Coat fillets in egg, then dip into the crumb mixture.
- Press the crumb mixture onto the chicken then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add two of the chicken breasts and cook, turning once, for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with lemon and boiled potatoes drizzled with butter and chives.