1/3 Photos of Parsley Parmesan Chicken (Oamc)
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
Having this chicken in the freezer precooked makes a nice dinner when time is short but you still want a nice sit down dinner. Recipe is for three meals. Time to make does not include marinading.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1ASSEMBLY DIRECTIONS:.
- 2Pour salad dressing in a large bowl.
- 3Add the chicken parts to the dressing, coating well.
- 4Cover and chill about 4 hours, or overnight.
- 5Turn the chicken in the dressing occasionally.
- 6Combine parmesan cheese, dry bread crumbs, parsley flakes, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Roll chicken one piece at a time in the crumbs, then place chicken in a greased 9x13 baking pan or on a foil lined cookie sheet. Spoon excess dressing over the chicken.
- 7Bake at 350 degree oven for one hour, or until thickest piece is done.
- 8FREEZING AND COOKING DIRECTIONS:.
- 9Remove from oven and cool.
- 10Put baked chicken pieces into a freezer bag.
- 11Lable and freeze.
- 12TO SERVE:.
- 13Place chicken on a heavy foil lined cookie sheet. Warm in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or until warmed through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsley Parmesan Chicken (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (610 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2320.6
- Calories from Fat 1204
- Total Fat 133.8 g
- Saturated Fat 39.1 g
- Cholesterol 737.8 mg
- Sodium 2758.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 237.6 g