1/2 Photos of Parsley Parmesan Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
Great OAMC recipe - I am always asked for this recipe so I decided to post it! From >>>>> cook book. I have included instructions to bake on serving day and to prebake on assembly day. I usually triple the recipe to have handy in my freezer. I like to pre-assemble and bake on serving day. **I always use chicken breasts for this recipe – Yummy!!**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Asembly Directions - Bake on Cooking Day.
- 2Pour chicken parts and salad dressing into a freezer bag. Combine the parmesan cheese, dry bread crumbs, parsley flakes, paprika, salt and pepper and pour into another gallon -sized freezer bag. Put both bags into another gallon freezer bag. Seal, label, and freeze.
- 3To serve: Thaw marinated chicken and crumb mixture overnight in refrigerator. Remove chicken one or two at a time from marinade bag (reserve marinade) and put in crumb mixture bag - shake to coat, then place chicken in a greased 9x13 pan or on a cookie sheet. Spoon excess dressing over the chicken. Bake at 350º for 1 hour or until thickest piece is done. It is handy to foil line the baking pan to speed clean up!
- 4Assemby Directions - Pre-Bake for Cooking Day.
- 5Pour salad dressing in a large bowl. Add the chicken parts to the dressing, coating well. Cover and chill about 4 hours, or overnight. Turn chicken in the dressing occasionally. Combine parmesan cheese, dry bread crumbs, parsley flakes, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Roll chicken one piece at a time in the crumbs, then place chicken in a greased 9x 13 baking pan or on a cookie sheet. Spoon excess dressing over the chicken. Bake at 350º for 1 hour, or until thickest piece is done. It is handy to foil line the baking pan to speed clean up! Remove from oven and cool. Put baked chicken pieces into a freezer bag or rigid freezer container. Label and freeze.
- 6To serve: Place frozen chicken in a 9x13 baking dish or pan. Warm in 400º oven for 10 minutes or until warmed through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsley Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.6
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 187.2 mg
- Sodium 818.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 60.0 g