Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious, quick dinner for one or more! Be random with your measurements
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro
- 1 (6 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 dash italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 bunch parsley
- 1 cup rice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Set the rice to cook.
- Chop up your greens.
- Add a small amount of oil to pan and set to medium heat.
- Crumble tofu into pan. Add tamari, salsa, seasoning, and greens.
- Drain and add the water chestnuts.
- Add the garlic powder and onion.
- Cook about 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice -- mouthwatering!